Hello

My K2 has worked really good since I finished
building and trouble shooting it about three
weeks ago. It had excellent receive and transmit
and everything worked fine except for one thing.
The low battery info message kept coming on
every eight minutes.
I should have left it like that, but the message
got to bugging me so I ordered another
micrprocessor (ctrl board U6) and installed
it. The microprocessor was only six weeks
older than the original one, so I thought that
all I would  have to do is swap them out.
(Wrong)
Since I installed the new  microprocessor three
days ago nothing works except the display.
No sound and no transmitt.
Now, three days later the display has started
acting up. It doesn't work on forty meters, but
works on the other bands, at least for now.
I was very careful to install it correctly with
no bent pins.
Could this be another bad microprocessor,
or could something else be causing all
these problems?
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks