George,

Before settling on a max of 20 ms we looked at a number of amplifiers and got input from several "experts. If yours (or others) really need more than 20 ms, I can increase the delay with some additional work.

Please contact me directly if you find out any more about your particular delay time requirements.

tnx
Wayne
N6KR