Thats what I meant the side facing out has machining marks around the various screw holes. The side facing inside has no such marks. The side facing inside is milled for the flat head screws so that is the side that was intended to be on the inside I guess.

I just fogured the cleaner side would face out.

Mike/aj9c

Mike/aj9c

Dick Roth KA1OZ wrote:

I think I might have brushed on past a comment for another Elecrafter that the fan panel may be flipped (crackle finish side inside). I think he's right. It looks like the wrong side was up when the panels were stamped.

Am I correct?