That didn't help. I tried entering FWxxxx4 and nothing happens as if nothing is being sent. There must be something that preceeds the command. The manual keeps mentioning GET and SET....Are you supposed to enter that somewhere?
Steve Ellington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Wilhelm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "n4lq" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Serial Commands?

Steve,

Look at the "FW" commamd in the KIO2 Programmer's Reference.

73,
Don W3FPR

n4lq wrote:
I'm trying to configure Mixw macros so it will send commands to select
various filters, FL2 etc....
The "Programmer's Reference isn't much help to me. I was able to
interpet the commands for my IC-7800 easily but this has me stumped.
Can someone help me get started by telling me the command format for
one of the filters?

Steve Ellington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]