To: "n4lq" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Serial Commands?

Steve,

I suggest that you read the entire Programmer's Reference paying
particular attention to the command syntax.  There is more to it than
just entering the command itself.  During that reading process, you
should then understand GET and SET.   Try a few commands from a terminal
program first to get a feel for the syntax and command usage.
After that, review your logging application to see if it automatically
adds anything to that which you enter into the macro - if it does, that
will have to be taken into consideration.

73,
Don W3FPR

n4lq wrote:
That didn't help. I tried entering FWxxxx4 and nothing happens as if
nothing is being sent. There must be something that preceeds the
command. The manual keeps mentioning GET and SET....Are you supposed
to enter that somewhere?
Steve Ellington
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Wilhelm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>