Hi Bruce:
The High (H) and Low (L) refer to the gain in the circuit, not the bias level. Tap the display button when you are in the MAIN: MIC SEL mode to read what the "help file" says.
73,
Ken K3IU

Bruce McLaughlin wrote:
I am using the Proset marked "IC" which came from Elecraft with my new K3.
Inside the instructions said it was for the K2 but I think that was printed
before the K3 was around.  It has a short Kenwood (red) 8 pin adaptor.  It
works fine plugged into the front mike connector with the mike bias turned
on.  Currently the bias is set to high but I understand it will also work
with the bias set to low.

Bruce - W8FU
Advice/comments regarding setup appreciated.