Are you using VOX or PTT through the serial cable? I keep forget to turn my VOX back on. Have it off so winders noises don't get in there.

Dave Wilburn
K4DGW
K2/100 - S/N 5982
K3/100 - S/N 766

"For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."

Laurent Ferracci wrote:
Hi friends,

I've got a problem with the "line in" of my K3. I've tried AFSK and PSK and i'm not able to have the TX transmit any audio.

- The soundcard sends audio on the right output (i've tried to plug some speakers)
- This output is tied to K3 line in jack with a tested cable
- I've tried various CONFIG on the K3 (mic sel as line in or rear plug with both inputs enabled)
- It was working before.

Do you think the formware update may have changed something ? Or has my K3 become defective ?

73