-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Allbright
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 8:16 AM
To: ELECRAFT
Subject: [Elecraft] The K3 in comprison to the Big Guns

Dave, W7AQK

you said

I haven't studied the 7700's performance
ratings, but apparently they are not nearly as good as the K3.

Where did you get this info I wonder? do you have one?

Well, we shall see when the reviews are published, apparently the RSGB
review on the 7700 is due June.
I think that the K3 will hard pressed to beat the 7700 in usability
and performance!
I've had one for several weeks now and am looking forward to the
review in a few days time.

73 Rob G3RCE