Hi all:

I have received a private email from THP with respect to my post here
on the fan noise (apparently they read the Elecraft reflector).  :-)

Basically, they felt I took their comments out of context and that my
impression of their comments was far too negative, which I did not
intend to do.  They also said that they did not feel comfortable
posting a reply on the this reflector, which I can understand.

If you would like a "copy" of their reply to me, which further
elaborates how the fan works on their amp, please drop me a direct
request and I'll be glad to share THP's response (so as to be "fair
and balanced").  I don't think they will mind that.

I would ask that such requests be limited to those who might have been
"swayed" one way or the other by my previous posting.

de Doug KR2Q