I have noticed that the CW text display of auto copied CW signals often does
not get the spacing between words and runs words together. When I copy the
same text in my head the word spacing seems pretty good. Also when I send CW
it will also run words together. So I am wondering about a tweak to the
algorithm. Making a computer copy CW of unknown speed must be difficult. But
everyone knows my code is perfect :)

On the other hand I had a QSO with a near local (80 miles) and he had
trouble copying me because of QRM. I was dialed down to 50 Hz and heard no
other signal present. I opened up to 1 KHz and there they all were. Isn't
that great or what?

Mike Scott - AE6WA
Tarzana, CA (DM04 / near LA)
K3-100 #508/ KX1  #1311