Has anyone found an alternative to just buying an HD15 male solder-cup or
crimp connector and making up your own cable? I've been unable to find a
pre-made cable that has all 15 wires and pins. Or maybe I am missing
something? There's not much info in the archives.

I have a physical handicap which makes it extremely difficult if not
impossible for me to build such a cable, so this is a "big deal" for me. I
do PL259s okay, but not this.

Tony, KM0O