Hi Tony:

Try this:
<http://www.cablewholesale.com/specs/10h1-20203.htm>
or this for no ferrite:
<http://www.cablewholesale.com/specs/10h1-20203nf.htm>
They also have these in 6 ft. lengths, with and without ferrite, full listing at
<http://www.cablewholesale.com/specs/10h1-20203nf.htm>

As always, no financial interest, yadda yadda yadda...
Hope this helps!!

73,
John W4CWZ

KM0O wrote:
Has anyone found an alternative to just buying an HD15 male solder-cup or
crimp connector and making up your own cable? I've been unable to find a
pre-made cable that has all 15 wires and pins. Or maybe I am missing
something? There's not much info in the archives.

I have a physical handicap which makes it extremely difficult if not
impossible for me to build such a cable, so this is a "big deal" for me. I
do PL259s okay, but not this.

Tony, KM0O

--
"The real proof that there is intelligent life in outer space is that they haven't
come here."