Due to a couple of kind hearted Elecraft subscribers, please belay this message. I have found the answers I was seeking.

Thanks !

TR, WB6TMY
__________

Dear Fellow K2 Enthusiasts,

Speaking strictly for myself, I've grown tired of the endless
"Lisa-grams" and such.

On many occasions I have gone through an entire digest and found
nothing about K2's.

It has become burdensome to me, and I have solved my problem by using
the "Find" function in my Eudora Client and it looks for "K2" in the
subject line.  If no K2's are found, I just delete the entire
digest.  It saves me a LOT of time !

I'm interested in hearing from other K2 enthusiasts who have Eudora
and what solutions they have found.

There are a lot of good messages about antennas and other things that
I'm missing, and if anyone knows how to substitute a "Find K2" for a
"Discard K3" that would do a lot better job for me.

Thanks,

TR, WB6TMY

Tel: . . . 707-832-4304