I have a special filter too.  It filters out ECN or Elecraft CW Net into a
special folder.  That way I can keep track of all the email I receive before
and after the nets.  Then there is the filter for K3 which goes into its own
folder.  Lastly there is everything else which happens on the Reflector.  There
are way too many email messages in my inbox each day.  Often 600 or more.  Jeez!
   73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS