Lennart Michaƫlsson wrote:

> ... and what filters do the test pilots recommend?
> Presently I have 6, 2.8, 0.4 and 0.25 kHz - all being 8 pole.

One more issue Len.  In your example above, you should only use diversity in
the WIDTH range where identical filters will be in use.  You would want to
avoid using diversity with bandwidths where you would have filters of two
different bandwidths in use (e.g. above 2800 and below 400).

BTW, on another issue,  I assume you know the 250 Hz is actually ~370 Hz and
the 400 is actually ~435 Hz according to measurements provided by Elecraft:

http://www.zerobeat.net/mediawiki/index.php/K3_Roofing_Filters

If it were me, I might consider removing the 250 while you have the radio
open to do the KRX3 installation.  You could sell it and use the proceeds to
help pay for the second 400 to use in the KRX3.  There is so little
difference in actual BW between the "400" and "250" that I believe having
both may be redundant.

73,  Bill