I'm not sure how many use Logger32, but when I am chasing
DX spots and change band and / or mode, the filters do not go
to the default settings.  The same thing happens if I type in a
frequency.  Logger32 knows, from the band plan, which mode
to use by the frequency.
If I go from, for example - 14022, CW, 700 Hz to 7133, SSB the
K3 will not always go to the 2.7 KHz filter - sometimes it stays
on 700 Hz and sometimes it goes to the II default of 400 Hz.
I is 700 for CW and 2.7 for SSB.  II is 400 for CW and 2.7 for SSB.

The same thing can happen when I (rarely) use the Band up/down
to change bands.  If, when I go to another band, the frequency
there is on a different mode the filter does not always go to to
that default setting.

So .... is it a firmware thing .... or is it a Logger32 thing?

73    Hank

 --
'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.' -anon