That sounds like a ring, or circular queue, in CS terms. I'm another who has never quite understand what a band-stacking memory is, or does.

73,
Dave KQ3T

David Woolley (E.L) wrote:

What they want is a stack, for each band as well as a button for each band. The stack isn't a true stack, as it is of limited depth, popping it is non-destructive and underflowing wraps round. (I'd need to use one of the rigs that actually implements this to get the fine details, so people requesting need to specify in more detail).