Maybe there will be also chance to change KEY OUT behavior to be also OFF when in CW PTT mode the Key is touched. Or select KEY OUT behavior in menu somewhere.
But maybe this is not so easy, I know...
73
Lexa, OK1DST
K3/10 #727

Ken K3IU napsal(a):
Problem exists here with 2.00 (I'm not gonna reload 1.99 to check it). Everything all right *except* in CW mode when I shift from VOX to PTT. In PTT mode with all known PTT inputs disconnected, keying in CW using either the internal keyer or an external keyer, causes RF to appear at the output connector.

Definitely a bug.

73,
Ken K3IU
K3 #202