I just got my Katiegram today, the 19th of June.:jumping: I have to call them
back and let them know what I want to do. They said that my second sub
receiver and Digital Voice Recorder is on back order. I have a couple
options. They can send me my K3 and I would get it in three weeks and when
the parts come in, I can install it. The second options is to let them hold
my radio until the parts come in, install it and ship it to me. The third
option is for them to ship me the radio and when the parts come in, I can
send it back to them and I pay shipping. Now, how easy is it to install the
sub receiver and the digital voice recorder? I can't wait to get my hands on
this radio and I have to let them know something asap if I want to start the
process. Is it fast and easy to install these two parts?