According to UPS shipment data received today, I hope to get my K3 next Wednesday, the 25 of June. This would be 4 months, 3 weeks so slightly shorter than 5 months it has been running. Jim K4JAF

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Childers, N5GE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Katiegram

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:53:08 -0400, "Joe Subich, W4TV" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Looks like the mould has been broken.  The last two reported
are a full 14 days shorter "order to katiegram" than previous
orders.

I would not count on it holding at least in the short term.

Based on comments here, there is a significant backlog of orders
being held so the K3 and KRX3 can ship at the same time.  If
the KRX3 begins to ship in quantity next week as currently
scheduled, the "held" units will move to the top of the queue.

73,
[snip]

Well don't forget that many of us who have the rigs are waiting for the Sub RX
to so I expect them to ship those first....

Tom, N5GE - SWOT 3537 - Grid EM12jq

"Those who would give up
Essential Liberty to
purchase a little Temporary