Bill Maddock-2 wrote:

> You are right I was on the wrong one, but found the PA NOR and turned off
> rig and back on - now it's allright - Ignorance is Bliss - I'm learning

Yep, that one tripped me up, too. I didn't see the separate PA NOR during
testing, and getting a bit myopic these days I didn't spot there were two
different settings: PA NOR and PAIO NOR. So I had one of those heart sinking
"oh dear, it doesn't work" moments. Possibly something that could be spelt
out a bit more clearly in the otherwise admirably thorough installation
instructions?

-----
Julian, G4ILO  K3 s/n: 222 K2 s/n: 392
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com