John, that sounds like what I have experienced with AFX:BIN. Perhaps
we need to use the stereo output on the rear of the K3 for the real
effect.

AFX:DELAY5, on the other hand, does seem to lay out signals in a
virtualized manner, spatially separated in front of the listener. In
my experience, however, this "effect" takes time to materialze, for
me, it was a number of hours in the seat before it happened. Don't get
me wrong, AFX:DELAY5 is very comfortable to listen to, but the
"virtual spatialization" seemed to take a while to happen (for me,
anyway).

I wonder what other people experience in terms of time before they
notice the spatial separation?

Jeff N6GQ