Hi Lyle,

Thank you for your explanation of how AFX works; I now better understand how
AFX currently behaves. While listening to cw, I find that increasing DELAY
shifts
the apparent source of a cw signal further to the left, which makes me believe
that AFX delays the right stereo channel.

AFX does provide a nice spatial sense of the sound (albeit with sound sources
shifted to the left of center). I know that your plate is full right now, but I
was
pleased to hear that you are thinking of a a future AFX with that spatially
locates
a sound source based on its pitch.

Best Regard and 73,
John, no8v