Just been operating cw on 80m at 100w and after a while of 'everything
normal' I noticed the power dropping and then coming back up...one time it
went as low as 24w and then jumped back up. Power indication on VFO B
follows the power drop, SWR seems ok but I confirmed it was doing same into
a dummy load; PA temp was showing about 39 C only.

Seem to remember the same sort of thing happening a while ago but so long
ago I can't remember if it disappeared with a firmware change or what.

73, Stewart Rolfe, GW0ETF (K3 145)