-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wayne burdick
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2008 9:28 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 "operating scripts" vs. "operating tips"

Just in case there's confusion on this point:

- "Operating tips" are short-form, covering the use of a single feature.

- "Operating scripts" would be much longer, step-by-step tutorial
guides covering a class of K3 operation or setup in depth.

There's room for both. With "Operating Scripts," our many advanced K3
users can show beginning users exactly how they operate the K3 -- as if
they were sitting with them in front of the rig.

73,
Wayne, N6KR