Wayne:

I for one would be delighted to see the introduction of K3 Operating
Scripts. Although an active and enthusiastic ham, I do not have a
professional background in communications, computing or electronics. I
suspect that I am not getting the most out of my K3, partly because I find
the K3 Owner's Manual too terse, and partly because the technical
discussions on the Elecraft reflector are sometimes above my level of
understanding.

What I really want is a "K3 Operating Manual", which explains in detail how
to use my K3 to best effect for daily operation. Given the dynamic nature of
SDR radio development, it seems to me that such a manual would have to be
online. And it would be particularly nice if K3 owners were able to
contribute their experience and expertise. A collection of K3 Operating
Scripts may well provide the resource I would like to see, and would
probably support Elecraft's commercial interests.

73 Chris, MØPSK