Hello,

Have just installled FM filter into slot 1.
Other filters are 2.7 in slot 3, 1.8 in slot 4.
Also just installed KVX3, all appears to be OK with that.

The problem is that when go 6 metres, select FM mode and press PTT, I get ERR
TXF,
which according to the manual p60 rev.c1-3, is incorrect filter bandwidth.

I have the following set-up in CONFIG menu.

FL1 BW  - 12.50
FL1 FRQ  - 0.00
FL1 GN  - 0dB
FL1 ON  - YES
FL TXFM  - FL1
FM DEV  - 4.9 (This was default value showing, can't find reference to this
menu item in manual)
FM MODE - ON

On receive I hear a lot of noise, the level does not change if antenna is
connected or not.

All SSB operation using FL3 for TX is normal.

Any help appreciated.

Chris

VK2LCD

Basic K3 @ 10W + KVX3