You need to select the slot number that your 2.7Khz filter is in.  I'm
getting the same ERR TXG failure on all bands with my rig and have low
receiver sensitivity and it just happened all of the sudden during field
day.  Not sure what happened but I'll be certain to post the findings
once I get it figured out what it takes to repair it.