I'd also like to see the CW memories and things like that that all get
changed for events like that be things that are able to be backed up in
the configuration.

Also is there any way to REALLY clear the radio.  Holding down shift/low
and powering up does a reset of the parameters but things like CW
memories are still there.  I've been trying to completely reset it back
to time zero to see if that can fix my ERR TXG problems that came up
during FD.

~Brett