On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:54:01 +0100, charles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Is it possible to have a speed step of .5 in between the present CW speed
>settings of whole numbers?
>
>I am particularly looking for a CW speed of 21.5 wpm just now.
>
>A linear speed setting instead of the step change would be even better :-)
>
>Charles - M0BIN

[snip]

Charles,

I see nothing wrong with your question and have no reason to object to it's
implementation.

Now, I would like to pose a question to the group:

Do you actually use your K3's or do you test them all the time?

I see many posts under the original that are nothing but OT discussions about
character spacing, length ratios of dits and dahs, etc.  These posts don't
answering Charles' question and many times they end up going on forever, like
this one will.

Please, let's stop changing the subject of posts by turning them into OT
technical discussions and use another forum to discuss OT technical subjects
that don't relate to the poster's question or statement.

Best regards to all,

Tom, N5GE