alsopb wrote:

> Anybody out there playing with this feature or actually used it in a
> contest?   What are your experiences?
>
> Playing with it yielded the following:.
>
> 1) Narrower CW filters can't be used (at least not my 400 Hz and narrower
> filters).  The wings are outside the narrow filter passband.
> 2) For me that meant the 1.8KHz roofing filter was used.

The narrowest setting of DUAL PB is set to 600 Hz by the DSP firmware.  If
you have a 500 Hz filter (actual BW ~560 Hz), you can adjust its set point
to 600 Hz so that it's enabled at the narrowest DUAL PB setting.  You could
do the same with the 400 Hz but 600 Hz is quite a bit above that filter's
430 Hz BW, which might cause other undesired issues in normal operation.

73,  Bill