Hello Petr,
   Two weeks ago we did have someone from France check in but it has been a
while since we have heard anyone so distant.  You may want to try calling your
own net to get people interested in Europe.  If you like you can find my
scripts on this website: http://ecn.visionseer.com/  Please post your list of
check ins on the Elecraft Reflector for us all to read.  I would be very
interested in reading your report.  Feel free to run your own net and call it
ECN until that day when we can hook up directly.  You may wish to modify the
times and frequencies to better fit your locale.  Thank you very much for your
email.
   73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS