Good morning everyone,

I have just started fooling around with ham radio deluxe with my K2 and have
run into a snag.  The Radio stopped talking to the computer.  Everything
worked fine for about 24 hours and just stopped. I didn't change anything as
far as I know so I'm stumped.  I checked my solder connections on the cable,
reloaded the driver for the USB to serial cable and made sure PORT was still
turned on.  On HRD I am getting a message   "K2, COM4, 4800, Failed to read
frequency.  Make sure your radio is switched on and not in memory mode.  If
you are using a homemade/nonstandard cable you may need to select RTS  and
/or DTR."  When I try to use the K2 Remote program I get the message "K2 is
not responding.  Please check radio power and RS232 Comm Port."  Any
suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Brian

N1WNC