I just finished constructing the KSB2 Adapter and have installed the unit and
am at the alignment stage (P-19 of the manual).

The Course Carrier Balance Adjustment went fine.

When I plug in the microphone and try the fine Carrier Balance Adjustment the
unit begins to transmit at full output (10W plus) and continues to do so until
I unkey the mic.  It makes no difference if the power is set to minimum instead
of 5W or whether LSB or USB.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Lee Hooper
KG5VU