Hi All,

I have just connected my TT RX 320 to the IF port on my K3, and there seems to be plenty of signal available. With the K3 on 7030 kHz I could tune the RX320 right through the 41 m broadcast band. The only pecularity is that the RX 320 needs to be tuned lf to go hf and vice versa and usb needs to be selected on 40m ssb to resolve the signals.

I also tried WinRad on the 320's IF and got a panoramic display working, only 24 kHz wide though.

Regards

Tim

gm4lmh