To: "Elecraft Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 7:51 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Beta Firmware Release -- MCU Revision 2.22

Loaded latest Beta yesterday and it works well but
when using internal memory to call CQ on CW the transmission is interrupted
if/when I touch the DISP button. (When I tap the DISP button again
transmission starts again from the point of interrupt).
I cannot recall that happening with latest ordinary F/W, maybe I am wrong -
anyway no big issue. Would like comments from anyone still using latest
regular release.
Thank you in advance
Len
SM7BIC