On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:10:06 +0200, Arie Kleingeld PA3A wrote:

> pulse is very much suppressed (not totally) in the K3 !  Wow.

Yes, but what is NR and NB doing to signals you're trying to copy?
It's easy to fool yourself about how well it works when listening
ONLY to band noise. To be useful, the NB/NR must suppress the noise
while not doing too much damage to the signal you're trying to copy.
So far, I haven't been thrilled by what I hear of that.

73,

Jim K9YC