-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kenneth Waites
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 6:13 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 crystal offsets, K3 #1546

I received 5 xtals with my k3 which I am assembling.
Two had offsets marked on the side, these were the elecraft 2.7 and .2.
Three from Inrad (1.8, 1, and  .4) did not have a sticker with offset on
them.
Maybe these did not go thru the test at elecraft?  Do xtals always come with
that white sticker on them if they have been properly tested?

Ken K5WK