Bob Lukaszewski wrote:
> Received Katiegram August 27, 2008
> Ordered radio May 9th....now just waiting for the brown truck....
> Like a kid in a candy shop..

Bob - Be sure you have some sort of power cord with Anderson Powerpole
connectors so
you can plug it in!  I received my K3 this week, and found they did not provide
any
way to attach it to 12 VDC!  I checked their website and found that they now
have
power cords available as an extra option, but I don't know if they didn't offer
them
when I ordered my K3 last spring, or I didn't understand that it was an option
that
was required to turn on the radio.  Anyway, we have no such connectors anywhere
here
in western Montana, so I have ordered some by mail.  GL and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ (ex: WN3GPL, WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8)
P.O. Box 73