All K3s ship with a DC power cord with APP connectors on one end. (You assemble this cable in the kit. Its fully assembled with the built K3s.)

If we did not include this in the kit, we owe it to you (with our apologies!)

Please re-check the box for a small pink ziplock bag with the cable and parts for this cable. If it is missing, email [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we'll get it out to you immediately.

73, Eric  WA6HHQ
----

LANCE COLLISTER wrote:
Bob Lukaszewski wrote:
Bob - Be sure you have some sort of power cord with Anderson Powerpole connectors so you can plug it in! I received my K3 this week, and found they did not provide any way to attach it to 12 VDC!