I've finally put the second RX in my K3 #22.

I have 2.7k filters with -0.86 and -0.87 offsets- have I ended up with
filters that are matched enough for diversity reception?  The thought is
that it'd be useful to have two low-band antennas useable
simultaneously when on DXpeditions.  I still need some 8-pole filters,
and my initial choices of 2.1kHz and 400 Hz seem to be slightly
suboptimal, so they may end up on the secondary market.

I only got a strip of foam for the bottom of the speaker, rather than
a square as shown in the KRX3 manual.  OK?

I also added lock washers to my original KSYN to match the mounting
screw configuration of the secondary KSYN.

When you're traveling a lot, it's hard to keep up, so forgive me if
all of this has been discussed in the past.

73, doug