David Cutter wrote:

> I'm hoping that for diversity I can just switch off my main rx filters and
> have both with only the stock 2.7kHz filter.  I only need the narrow
> roofing
> filters when I am near extremely strong local stations, which doesn't
> happen
> much.  I don't see a need to have 2 sets of roofing filters unless there
> is
> very strong local QRM,  perhaps 40m bc at night in some parts of Eu or
> on/near a contest station.

Yes you could use the K3 Utility to do that when you wanted to use
diversity.  I have 2.7k/1.8k/500/200 in my Main but only 2.7k/500 in the
Sub.  When I want to use diversity, I just remember to use a WIDTH which
will auto-select either the 2.7k or 500.  This way I can still use the
1.8k/200 for severe QRM situations in non-diversity and the 2.7k/500 for
diversity and/or other situations.

73,  Bill