This is getting way too complicated.
I have been reading and posting to the Elecraft reflector, list or whatever
you call it now since 2000 when I discovered Elecraft and built my K2.
Right now with my K3 I'm getting increasingly confused as to the
best/easiest way to view and post messages to the list/forum or whatever
it's called now, and as you can see I'm posting from Nabble, the only method
that seems to work for me.

Would someone informed please advise the best/easiest way to view and post
to Elecraft?

I'd rather be playing K3 radio than messing with this stuff...

73, Deni
F5VJC