Simon (HB9DRV) wrote:

> Not yet, I have an idea it's not legal in the US.

That would be *extremely* useful, though I imagine it's even less likely to
happen than getting a serial protocol command to read the internally decoded
CW/PSK31/RTTY. Whilst horizontally polarized a while ago I could only
operate datamodes using remote desktop to my shack computer because that was
the only operation I could do without audio.

I can't imagine why it would be illegal in the US. Doesn't one of the
Ten-Tec rigs have an Ethernet port that allows full remote control with
streaming audio already?

-----
Julian, G4ILO. K2 #392  K3 #222.
http://www.g4ilo.com/ G4ILO's Shack   http://www.ham-directory.com/ Ham