From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 1:16 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 and StepIR/Icom PW-1

Has anybody interfaced a StepIR and/or Icom PW-1 with a K3?

I have a friend who asked me about it and might be interested in the new
Icom coming out. I am trying to steer him in this direction which I believe
with all the K3 options, the K3 will still be lower in price than the new
Icom and be a better radio.

Any info would be appreciated.

73
Tom / k1tl...