From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul Fletcher
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 1:50 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] Headphone Output - SSB Mode - Single Tone

Joe Subich, W4TV-3 wrote:
DSP is set to 2800, center frequency is 1500 Hz (default).  Signal
source is an XG-2 (50 uV/-73 dBm) and ACG is Slow.
Roughly,

What AF settings did you need to get 1V peak i.e. gain hi or lo and what front panel AF gain? When I run the tests here I'll set the output using a
scope but just curious.

73 Paul