And the K1s and KX1s?

I agree with those who advocate keeping threads "on list", since there are
always more interested people out there with the same question or who may
not have thought to ask but for whom the answer is of interest.

Toward that end, there are a lot of on-going threads here, mostly about
features for competitive DX-ing or contesting with a K3.

Frankly, I miss the solder-jockeys who were poking around inside their K1s,
K2s, KX1s and the intrepid souls trying out VHF/UHF with an XV. Often they
were concerned with peripheral questions such as stringing up an antenna,
soldering, or wondering how to modify their rig to provide some wanted
feature, or restoring operation after making a cloud of smoke.

Sure, there was the occasional contest thread, usually about the QRP
sprints, fox hunts and other low-key events.

Have they all bought K3s? I doubt it.

If not, where are they? If we were to subtract the current K3 threads, it
seems like the list activity for all other products must have dropped by at
least 90% over that of a year or so ago.

Ron AC7AC