I just posted a question about my K2 SSB yesterday. I would agree that the number of posts has decreased concerning the other models. In fact, I try not to read problems posted by K3 owners because, for one I wouldn't be much help and secondly, it would make me less inclined to buy a new K3! I'm sure that's the kind of psychology Elecraft would rather avoid. :-)

Gary, N7HTS

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 18:59:09 +0300