I have a factory built K3. I have been downloading firmware updates when ever a new one comes out, mostly without issues. Occasionally I would have to do the upload again to get the DSP1 upload to work.

Recently after uploading MCU 2.38, FPF .02 and DSP1 1.9 I have a problem.

When I bring up the K3 Utility program it shows DSP1 having version 00.00 installed. I have attempted several times to upload 2.38 as well as uploading prior versions such as 2.37, 2.34 ect.

However, the installed version of DSP1 continues to show 00.00 and I have no audio.

I also get errors E000202 and ERR DSE.

Any ideas what may be going on?

Thanks in advance.

Rich - N5ZC