Toby wrote:

"Maybe this kind of behaviour ought to be configurable. Should this
lead to a "built in menu overload", I, personally, wouldn't mind using
an external tool. Once set, I doubt I would ever change something like
this again."

This is a good idea to have an external tool using the K3 computer interface to
be able to set menus.  Depending on how the program is written, it would be
nice to see all the parameters in a spreadsheet like venue...and then be able
to change them through the utility.

I've "played" around with the commands for the K3 (just for my fun) and it
seems this could be done with some coding expertise.  I do not like flipping
through the menus...I get lost.

Just a good idea...a software tool for configuration of the K3's parameters.

Lee Buller
K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?